Skip to main content

My Favorite Places

Universal Studios:

Universal Studios in Orlando is one of my favorite places in the world. I've been there a couple of times and it keeps getting better and better every time. I especially like the rides that are based off of movies because they make me feel like I'm right in the middle of them.


Revenge of the Mummy Ride in Universal Sutdio

London, England:

London is another one of my favorite places because of the culture, history, and abundance of things to do there. I like being able to take the underground or the bus and go explore all the places there.


Tower of London and Tower Bridge in London
                                                                           

Comments

  1. What a fun combination, Trishna! I have not been to Universal Studios (although it sounds like so much fun; I love movies!), I know London, and it is one of my favorite cities too. I could honestly just live inside the British Museum! A lot of the artwork I use in this class comes from the British Museum or the British Library because during the time of British rule in India so much art was taken (stolen!) and ended up in England. I am glad they have digitized so much of the art to put online and share. One of the most famous illustrated Ramayanas is the Mewar Ramayana in British Library: Mewar Ramayana online.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction To a Future Architect

My name is Trishna Patel and I'm a second year architecture major. My main hobby (if you can consider it one) is watching tv mostly tv shows, documentaries, and anime. I also like to watch movies. Mostly action and sci-fi movies but also ones based off of real life stories. I absolutely love all the Marvel movies and the Harry Potter movies. I also like to read books mostly young adult and romance books. If I'm not doing either of the two I'm usually in my studio classroom in Gould Hall doing whatever project I was assigned. Picture of Gould Hall that houses OU's College of Architecture Washington Times This summer I went on vacation in Africa. My dad was born in Zambia and spent most of his childhood there so he wanted to show us the place he grew up in. We spent two days in Lusaka where he was born, and then we went to Livingston where we saw Victoria Falls. We also spent some time in Tanzania where we took a day hike up Mt. Kilimanjaro and a week long sa