Skip to main content

Growth Mindset: Giving Peer Feedback Helps Writers Grow

Giving Peer Feedback Helps Writers Grow
One thing I already knew was that peer feedback helps not only writers but also anyone. One thing new I learned was that when a student works with someone else they are more focused and less likely to rush. One thing I would like to look into more is having a checklist when peer editing projects in my studio class. One way I can start doing this is by putting it into practice in my next class.

Feedback Meme

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction To a Future Architect

My name is Trishna Patel and I'm a second year architecture major. My main hobby (if you can consider it one) is watching tv mostly tv shows, documentaries, and anime. I also like to watch movies. Mostly action and sci-fi movies but also ones based off of real life stories. I absolutely love all the Marvel movies and the Harry Potter movies. I also like to read books mostly young adult and romance books. If I'm not doing either of the two I'm usually in my studio classroom in Gould Hall doing whatever project I was assigned. Picture of Gould Hall that houses OU's College of Architecture Washington Times This summer I went on vacation in Africa. My dad was born in Zambia and spent most of his childhood there so he wanted to show us the place he grew up in. We spent two days in Lusaka where he was born, and then we went to Livingston where we saw Victoria Falls. We also spent some time in Tanzania where we took a day hike up Mt. Kilimanjaro and a week long sa