Skip to main content

Famous Last Words: Schedules

My reading for this week went well. It was the last of the videos and I am a little disappointed because I kind of like watching the videos better than reading the books because they clarified parts I got confused with in the books. I guess the only writing for this week I did was done while writing my position paper for me History of the Built Environment class. One strategy I found that worked while I was writing my paper was to just start writing and not pay attention to things like word counts or sources and that helped me to spew out my ideas and then I went back organized it and added citations and worried about word counts and such. It helped me to better work through and sort out my thoughts. I saw some really good writings from other students I really like certain storybooks. I really like the storybooks that were written to make a continuous story but took stories from different books and made them work together in a different plotline. My other classes have been going well and my studio class has actually been on the up even though it has now taken a back seat to most of my other classes. I have found a little bit of a better balance for all my classes. As for outside of class it is basically dedicated to Netflix, movies, and YouTube. Next week I hope to create a better balance in my work and catch up on anything I am behind on in all of my classes. I also hope create a schedule and calendar for now until of the end of the semester and I hope to keep to it (although we will see if that actually happens).

Agenda Memes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction To a Future Architect

My name is Trishna Patel and I'm a second year architecture major. My main hobby (if you can consider it one) is watching tv mostly tv shows, documentaries, and anime. I also like to watch movies. Mostly action and sci-fi movies but also ones based off of real life stories. I absolutely love all the Marvel movies and the Harry Potter movies. I also like to read books mostly young adult and romance books. If I'm not doing either of the two I'm usually in my studio classroom in Gould Hall doing whatever project I was assigned. Picture of Gould Hall that houses OU's College of Architecture Washington Times This summer I went on vacation in Africa. My dad was born in Zambia and spent most of his childhood there so he wanted to show us the place he grew up in. We spent two days in Lusaka where he was born, and then we went to Livingston where we saw Victoria Falls. We also spent some time in Tanzania where we took a day hike up Mt. Kilimanjaro and a week long sa