Skip to main content

Famous Last Words: Week 13

Both my readings for this week went really well. It gave me ideas for my storybook project this next week. My best writing, and my only writing, was only in this class. It probably was not the best thing I have ever written I did it in kind of a rush. I have seen some interesting writing from other people this week. I commented on a lot of blogs this week where the author wrote stories from a person’s perspective that was rarely heard in the original story. For example, two people wrote from Yashoda’s point of view. One wrote about her experience having her child replaced with another and the other person wrote about her experience raising Krishna. My other classes are going well. Except for my studio class. This week after thanksgiving is when my final project is due which in architecture words usually means drop everything else and only do that. So we will see how well I can juggle my studio class work and class work for other classes. I made a schedule for this month for studio. I am about two weeks behind on it, you know no big deal. Although if I compare myself with other students I am probably right on schedule. Outside of school I do not really have a social life. Thanksgiving went as well as expected. I basically did no work over thanksgiving. My hope for this upcoming week is to be able to finish my studio project and manage to do all assignments for all other classes. I hopefully will not die in the process, and then after my project is done on Friday I hope to go home and collapse on my bed and think about nothing else. Then get back up and finally be able to focus on all my other classes.

Dying On The Inside Meme

Comments

  1. Oh man, that class sure seems like a lot of work. That's what always makes me so nervous as the semester nears the end. All of the work just seems to hit at once and bam everything is due. I see you've been doing a lot of extra credit in this class and keeping up with the work. Keep up the great work, you'll definitely get through it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction To a Future Architect

My name is Trishna Patel and I'm a second year architecture major. My main hobby (if you can consider it one) is watching tv mostly tv shows, documentaries, and anime. I also like to watch movies. Mostly action and sci-fi movies but also ones based off of real life stories. I absolutely love all the Marvel movies and the Harry Potter movies. I also like to read books mostly young adult and romance books. If I'm not doing either of the two I'm usually in my studio classroom in Gould Hall doing whatever project I was assigned. Picture of Gould Hall that houses OU's College of Architecture Washington Times This summer I went on vacation in Africa. My dad was born in Zambia and spent most of his childhood there so he wanted to show us the place he grew up in. We spent two days in Lusaka where he was born, and then we went to Livingston where we saw Victoria Falls. We also spent some time in Tanzania where we took a day hike up Mt. Kilimanjaro and a week long sa